GXG ENERGY specializes in providing Solar Power Generation & Energy Storage Solutions to qualifying Residential Communities.
We provide a simple service.
An individual Solar Power generation system to each household rooftop.
A centralized Advanced Energy Storage System to subscribing residential communities.
A resilient power supply.
GXG ENERGY combines the benefits of utility-scale Solar generation and Energy Storage, with a catered approach to the Subscribers’ household specific energy demand.
- We finance all the capital costs. No upfront investment. Pay as you go, i.e. pay as you generate your own Solar power.
- Everything we do is fully customized to match our Subscribers’ exacting needs. There’s nothing off the shelf here. Subscribers always get the very best and latest technologies.
- Aggregating the power generated by your residential community gets you closer and closer to self-sustainability, which delivers unparalleled cost savings on electricity expenses.
- Fully renewable power generation, that is powered by the sun.
- We keep an eye for aesthetics; with unique slim-line bespoke rooftop PV Solar installations.
- Centralized Battery Energy Storage Systems (ESS) offer great value for money, and operate at high levels of efficiency by aggregating the full potential of a community’s power generation capacity.
- Artificial Intelligence software to optimize your electricity consumption, and minimize your utility bill expenses, including APP-based dashboards.
- Power security during outages, including Black Start to keep the electric flow going, as well as voltage regulation that protects your electronic equipment at home.
- We do everything. The financing package, comprehensive design, permitting, installation of equipment including all necessary infrastructure connectivity, operation & maintenance, and finally claiming the tax rebates and tax credits from federal & state authorities.
- Due to the nature of our clustered projects, we are able to offer unrivaled 24/7 customer support including rapid dispatch teams in case of faults or emergencies.
- This is a Community Choice program. There is no obligation for the residents to opt-in.